|Andrew C Hsia
84 Orange St.
Woodbridge NJ 07095
- To apply my education and experience in a challenge environment that will fulfill project goals using emerging technology and buy essays now and the use of theoretical data that have been obtained recently and are relevant.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Significant experience in a computer laboratory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly in changing environments and with diverse cultures.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Proficient in UNIX, PC, and database applications, as well as in C++, C, Perl, Pascal, Visual Basic, and shell language.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving ability.
|AT&T Bell Laboratories 5/1995 - Present
- Leading a system administrative team supporting 9 projects with 700+ users
- Install, configure, and troubleshooting various model of Sun Sparc servers and workstations
- Install, configure, and troubleshooting various model of HP servers and workstations
- Design and integrate client/server environment with centralized data management and distributed computing (NIS,NIS+,DNS)
- Install and configure Oracle, Informix, and Sybase
- Install network print servers, mail servers, and network license servers
- Install necessary operating system patches
- Develope scripts to automate system administrative task
- Install and configure automate tape backup library system in client/server environment
- Install and configure Cisco router, x25, and datakit in UNIX environemnt
- Install and configure MS platform server/client
- Integrate MS client with UNIX server
- Setup Browser, Web server and Web site
- Design, and program home pages using HTML, Perl and Java
- Install project development software applications
- Migrated 5 TCP/IP networks when AT&T splits into three companies
Frigidaire 9/1993 - 2/1994 12/1994 - 5/1995
- AS/400 Operator
- Helpdesk in AS400,AIX,OS/2 environment supporting 300+ users
- Use computer technology to automate manufacturing process